Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i can't think of a title

So not much going on since Saturday. I forgot to tell the story of trying to put red streaks in my hair. Since my hair is naturally black I have to bleach it before changing the color to anything besides black. I saw this bleaching kit and some red hair dye online so I purchased it and went to Jessica's house to make her dye it for me. She put the bleach on the spots I wanted red and wrapped them in foil. I was using the blow dryer to help it along (the instructions said to) when all the sudden it felt like my head was on fire and I could hear sizzling! I ran out to the kitchen and had Jessica rinse it out and my hair was orange. I decided this would be ok because we were going to put the red on it anyways. We put the red on and it turned out really red. Well after spending the weekend in the sun and in the pool it was more of an orange than a red and people at work were making fun of me so I had to dye it back to black last night. Next time I'm going to a professional. lol Our girls trip is just a few days away. Me, my sisters, my mom, my grandma, and my niece are all going to San Diego for the weekend. This is the first time we all have been able to go somewhere together. All of the other trips we've been on one of us wasn't able to go. Hopefully we will all be able to go this time (Sam's a maybe right now since she's been so sick). I can't wait to go...I need a little break. I got some stuff from Old Navy today and I can't wait for work to be over so I can go home and try them on. I got some more yoga pants because they are so comfy to work out in (or to lay around in depending on my mood) and then I got a black tank top...more of a dressy tank top not like a wife beater or anything and I got some jeans for $10 so I hope they fit. I figured if they didn't fit I was only out $10 so it wasn't a big deal. I have a serious shopping problem I know, but I can't help it. The last thing I need is new clothes, but at least I can give a bunch to charity and know some good has come from my shopping problem. Do you like how I justify things? lol I decided to drop one of my classes for the fall semester so I am only taking 3 now. I dropped literature because even though it will be easy it will be a lot of reading and I need the extra time to work on my math because I'm not so good at that. At least I get a little bit of money back and it's a little less for books too. Well that's it for now I guess...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait for our girls trip either. I hope your stuff from Old Navy fit you.