Thursday, July 24, 2008

i'm still tired

Well...I have some good news. Samantha was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon and she's going to be fine. She has about a million prescriptions, but she's doing well. She should be back to work on Monday (hopefully she'll have her strenght back by then), and hopefully she will be well enough to come with us on the girls trip. She was very excited to be able to sleep in her own bed and to see her dogs (her babies as she calls them). Nothing doing in my life...just the usual. There is this guy who works with me and I think he had a crush on me (I'm almost positive) and he would text me and try to get me to hang out with him all the time. He was always telling me how nice I looked and complimenting me and I didn't know what to do because I didn't feel that way about him. Early into all of this I told him that I didn't want to make things weird between us because I liked having him as a friend thinking that that would deter him, but it didn't. I tried not to hang out with him so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea, but one night I went to hang out with some friends and he was there. We ended up at Margarittaville and I was dancing and the next thing I know he's dancing with me, which was fine, but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. After that I had to avoid hanging out with him again because he talked about the dancing for a long time. Monday he came into work and told me that he now has a girlfriend and I haven't received a text from him since! This is a good thing because I felt really bad trying to come up with excuses all the time because he's super nice. I just have to stay away from his girlfriend because his lady friends always hate me. His old girlfriend hated me and we'd never even met. She made him delete me from his myspace friend list because she didn't like me. And the night of the dancing incident there was a girl there hanging out with him (they weren't on a date, they were just hanging out) and apparently she didn't like me very much for dancing with him. I'm going to end up getting beat up if I'm not careful! LOL Well I just had to share that little story because I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha, is that Ed that you're talking about? Didn't you guys swear that he had a man crush on Dallas too? Funny. I'm getting excited about our trip!