Monday, July 21, 2008

yawn...i'm tired!

So this weekend was an interesting one. Friday night as we were getting ready to leave work Samantha got really sick and started throwing up and stuff. She was feeling a little bit better about 2 hours later so we got in the car to go home, but she decided she couldn't make the trip across town and she wanted to go to my apartment. Once we got there she laid down in my bed and fell asleep. She still kept getting sick so we stayed the night at my apt. and on Saturday she wasn't feeling any better. She finally called her sis-in-law (who's a nurse) and asked if she thought she needed to go to the E.R. The nurse said yes and for us to go at 7 because she knew the people working the night shift so they could get her right in. We went to Centennial Hills Hospital and the emergency room was practically empty! It was really nice because Sam only had to wait about 15 minutes to get in from the time we walked in the door. They decided that she has Salmonella or Ecoli or something like that so they admitted her to the hospital for a couple of days and put her on antibiotics. She is still in there, but she's ok and she will hopefully be released soon. Other than that not a lot happened...that pretty much took up my whole weekend.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, I bet you are tired. I'm tired too and I didn't really do much over the weekend.