Monday, July 14, 2008

monday...

Well my weekend was pretty uneventful. I had to go to a wedding reception on Saturday night and it was pretty fun...except I couldn't understand any of it because it was all in Spanish! lol I was one of like 5 white people there, but it was still a good time. I got the cutest dress and shoes to wear to the reception. I had planned on wearing something I already had, but when I was walking through Target a dress caught my eye and I just had to buy it. It is blue and so cute. Then I realized that I didn't have any shoes to wear with a blue dress so I had to wander over to the shoe section and I found the cutest white eyelet peep toe sling back wedges. They went perfectly with the dress and they were surprisingly comfortable. I could still walk at the end of the evening. After the reception I was supposed to go hang out with a couple of the guys I work with, but they didn't call me until amost midnight so I had to stay home...I was falling asleep in front of the computer trying to stay awake. Yesterday I went to the tattoo shop to get my ear pierced...I wanted an industrial but when I got there the piercing girl told me I can't get one because of the shape of my ear. She explained to me that if I did it my ear would become kind of deformed (no thanks!) so I was really sad. I've been wanting one for a long time and when I finally get the guts to go down there I can't do it. :( After my diappointment at the tattoo shop I went over to my sister Jessica's house to hang out and have dinner. Usually her little girl Jaidyn would be very mean to me (she loves to give me a hard time), but yesterday she was very nice and lovey with me. We hung out and ate dinner (props to jess for making some awesome food!) and then I left. I didn't feel like going home yet so I stopped by the book store to wander around...I could wander in the book store for days! Finally I went home and just hung out. I got a text message from my sister Sam telling me that she thinks her dog is depressed so I tried to give a little advise to make her feel better, but really what do I know about dog psychology??? I'm probably staying at Sam's house all week because her husband is on night shift so she doesn't have to stay alone. Well I'd better get back to work...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm with you on the wedges. I used to think I was against them, but then I realized that it was espadrilles that I hate...Wedges are super comfy. Did you see the ones that I ordered Saturday, they are on my blog. Oh hell, Sam's dogs are seriously worse than my kids sometimes. lol. I'm glad you and Jaidyn weren't fighting this time.

Jessica said...

I know my dinner was pretty awesome! You are a loser!!

Robin said...

I hate being home by myself but Bobby would NEVER come stay the night with me. You guys are lucky to have each other!!!!!