Saturday, July 26, 2008

saturday night...i'm so lame!

So what does a single 22 year old girl living in Las Vegas do on a Saturday night? Update her blog of course! I know...I'm probably the worst single girl in all of Las Vegas. I should be out looking for a hottie, but I'm at home being LAME. The problem is I don't have anyone to go out with. I don't really have any friends besides my sisters and they aren't really the going out type. One is at home trying to get over salmonella and the other is at home taking care of her kids...and of course there's one more who lives in Alamo so she's out of the question for sure. lol I sometimes hang out with some of the guys from work, but one of them won't hang out with me (every time I ask he says no) and the other one got a girlfriend so I haven't heard from him. I know I could go out alone, but that's not my style. I will do almost anything by myself, but I can't go out to a bar or wherever people my age hang out alone. I am pretty tired because I woke up at 5:45 this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. I went to Jessica's house to swim with her family and my nephews who were in town to hang out for the day. We had a good time swimming and then my nephews talked me into taking them to a movie. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda...which was ok. It's not really my scene, but the kids liked it so it was worth it. When we were done with the movie we went back to Jessica's so the boys could swim some more and I came home to recover from the day. I am sad because there are movies from Netflix in my mailbox and I can't get them. My roommate has the key to get into the mail room...I have the key to the mailbox, but I can't get into the room that holds said box. Normally people will leave the gate open, but of course the one day I actually want to get my mail it's been shut. I don't know if I've mentioned this in previous blogs or not, but blogspot has a blog called postsecret and it's awesome. People mail in their secrets anonymously and they are posted on the blog. There are also 4 books full of people's post cards and I am absolutely fascinated by them. Some of the secrets are disturbing, but some of them are hilarious. I recommend everyone check it out. Also...if anyone knows any single hotties...send them my way! I'm totally fun...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sorry that you are so bored. If I wasn't so tired, then I would hang out with you tonight. I am getting ready to go to bed soon though.

Robin said...

I love postsecrets! I read it every week.