Monday, August 4, 2008

we made it....

home without killing each other. Our trip to San Diego was a success for the most part. Of course there was complaining and irritation, but how do you go on a family trip without those things? We had a good time at Sea World. Jaidyn got to have breakfast with Elmo and she loved it. Colin just hung out in his stroller and watched everyone (which seemed to be ok with him). We saw Shamu and the dolphin show and had a lot of fun. We were so tired when we got to San Diego that we didn't do anything Friday night. After Sea World on Saturday we were again tired, and also sunburned so we just hung out in the hotel. We woke up really early on Sunday to drive back. We drove straight through to Baker and then we stopped for some lunch. We made it home around 1 or so which left plenty of time for Andrea, mom, and grandma to get home and so whatever they needed to get done. I was super excited because my new book (Breaking Dawn??) came out on Friday night so I went straight to the bookstore from Jessica's house when we got back yesterday. I got my book and read all the way until it was time to go to bed. I only got about 360 pages read, but I think I can finish it tonight if I try. I really didn't want to put it down to go to bed last night, but I was so tired I had to. I brought Samantha a stuffed animal from Sea World since she wasn't able to go with us..it is the cutest little otter or seal or something lol and I almost don't want to give it to her because it is so cute. I know that's terrible (and I got myself a stuffed Shamu so it's not like I don't have something soft and cuddly), but I can't help it. I was laughing really hard at myself because Friday Sam called me to ask me about a purse she wanted to buy and I was really jealous of her purse purchase because I want a new purse really bad. So anyways, Friday night I dreamt about purses! I've never done something like that before, but I had a dream that I found this purse I wanted and I was asking the sales girl how much it cost and telling her that I wanted it because Sam had gotten a new purse and I was sad. I know...I'm odd! Well I guess that's about all I have to say for now.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My hell, that complaining! lol. Ugh.