Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sigh...

I'm tired. I am also relieved because I had to go to the doctor for my annual today and I freaking hate it! I always get so nervous and I can't calm down. I was seriously sitting there trying to fill out some paperwork and my hands were shaking so bad I wonder if they were even able to read my handwriting. lol After my appointment I went over to Jessica's house to hang out because I had taken the day off of work and we took the kids to the mall. I managed to spend and obscene amount of money in like 10 minutes...big surprise! I took yesterday off too and I spent the day at Jessica's house swimming and being lazy. I have to go to work tomorrow which makes me a little sad, but I'm happy too because I go stir crazy when I don't have anything to do. I don't have any big plans for the weekend...except catching up on laundry. I have massive mounds of laundry that need to be done. Classes start in just over a week and I'm half excited half nervous. I always get nervous and I'm not sure why. I asked one of the guys I work with if he could get me a laptop for school and I would just pay the company back for it and he said he would. Hopefully it will be ready by the time school starts. I always wanted one because it makes everything much easier so I'll be really happy when I finally get one. Well I guess that's all that's going on.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You and Jess and your nerves. I can't remember the last time I actually felt nervous. A laptop will be handy for school.