Friday, August 8, 2008

panic @ the disco

I am getting ready to buy tickets to see panic at the disco, dashboard confessional, and plain white t's at the hard rock in October. I am really excited. I haven't been to a concert in such a long time and I really like all 3 of those bands. I am also excited because I have a $50 gift certificate for ticketmaster that I got at our company x-mas party last year so I will only really have to pay for 1 ticket...which is awesome. I have no idea who I'm going to take with me, but I figure I have a while to figure it out since it's not until October. The only down side to the whole thing is that the concert is on a Thursday night, which kind of sucks, but I'll live. I am so happy it's Friday...I am so tired. I am driving to Alamo tomorrow with Jessica to go to my friends grandpa's funeral. I feel really bad for their whole family, but he was really sick so in some ways it's a blessing. Other than that I don't have any plans for the weekend.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thats cool that you got the tickets. Like I said, I will go with you only if noone else will.lol Actually since they are playing in the parking lot, that sounds kind of fun.