Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesdays Suck...

and the 3 days that come before it. I can tolerate Thursday (because Friday is coming), and I mean who doesn't like Friday? Of course I love the weekend (except Sunday because I know I have to go back to work), but I hate getting to Thursday. I guess basically I only like Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! I am very tired this morning and as I type this I am sucking down a sugar free red bull. Hopefully it will help me wake up enough to get some work done. So remember when I was talking about the laptop I was getting? Well the other day Garrett (the guy getting me the laptop) came to talk to me about which one I wanted and Neal (my boss) was standing there. He asked why I need a laptop and I told him I need one for school so he decided that he was going to buy me one as my bonus and now I get a pink one! I am really excited. It shipped yesterday so it should be here soon. Other than that there isn't a lot going on with me. I spent the weekend just hanging out. On Saturday I went to the movies and took a nap...exciting I know! Saturday night I was so bored I ended up watching football and the Olympics. I know...that's not unusual for a normal person, but I have a rule about not running and not watching other people run either...and I was watching the women's marathon! 2 hrs. of women just running. Since I don't have cable I had to switch between those two things...and occasionally I would stop on the home shopping network lol. Sunday I just did laundry all day. I know...I'm pathetic! Well now that I've bored everyone with my life...see ya!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I actually like Wednesdays. It's my day that I have to do payroll for about 6 companies so it goes by faster than any other day!