Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hey there...

I am posting this blog from my brand new super cute pink laptop! I just got it today and I am so excited. I have been messing with it since I got home from work and I am completely out of my league, but I'll figure it out eventually. Not a lot has been going on. I went to a bbq at my sister Sam's house on Saturday. Some of my family and a few friends were there and it was a pretty good time. We had some good food and hung out. On Sunday I sat around the house all day. I was sitting on the couch when all the sudden I had the worst spasm in my back and I felt like I could hardly breathe because of it. It didn't go away for a few hours. Then yesterday it came back when I got to work and I almost died. I took 2 muscle relaxers and it didn't even go away. It just finally went away this afternoon after I'd been wearing an icy hot patch on it all day. I swear I don't know what causes it, but it is a killer. My back feels like it's bruised when I touch it now. I had my first class of the semester last night. It was Art Appreciation and I'm not so sure about it. I had to work with a group last night and I'm not sure they like me. I had to take charge because no one else would and I think they didn't like me much. I don't care though...I got us an A on our assignment. I am a little nervous to see how it will go. I am also a little nervous about my math class. It seems hard (mostly because I am so not good at math) and I'm going to have to bust ass to get a good grade in it. As a matter of fact I should be doing my homework right now. I just had to post a blog though...I've been doing so good. I know nothing interesting happens in my life to blog about, but hey...whatever. Tomorrow I have Art Appreciation again and on Thursday I have the Psychology of Dreams...I am really excited about that one. I love looking up what my dreams mean and now I will have a better understanding of them...I hope. Well I guess that's about it...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That happens to my back all the time and it's the worst. Glad you got your new computer. Plus, I'm sure Art Appreciation won't be too bad, I heard you made a new BFF...The flunkee...

Jessica said...

I thought you only went to school Mon-Wed. Thats cool that you finally got your laptop. I bet it is cute!