Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I hate Monday's (even when they are Tuesday's)

I was so confused today because of the long weekend. I could not figure out what day it was. I am somewhat happy that tomorrow is Wednesday already though. I really want to go to First Friday this month, but I don't know if I can get anyone to go with me. I haven't been in a few months and I really want to go get some food from Casa Don Juan...it's so good. I am a little bit worried about my psychology of dreams class. It is not at all like I thought it would be. It's kind of weird, but it's too late to drop and get my money back so I'll have to suck it up. My teacher is really weird and there are some really special people in the class. I guess I'm having some issues this semester huh? It seems I will be moving into my new residence by the end of October (hopefully). I'm not sure if I mentioned that in my last blog so I'm throwing it in here just in case. I drove past the house we will be moving in to the other day. It seems pretty nice...despite the baby boiling hot tub. lol The guy who is getting the house insists that the people who lived there before boiled babies in the hot tub in the back yard. He says the house is kind of scary and I told him he has to stop saying that because I get a little scared of things like that. I am kind of a wuss. I really need to get working on getting my stuff in order and getting rid of some of my clothes because for the first time since I moved to Vegas I won't have a walk in closet. I know...it's terrible! lol Althought I was told that I could have the closet in the extra room for my stuff too. At least that will help, but I want to get rid of enough clothes that I won't need two closets. I really hate moving...it sucks so bad. Well I guess that's it...super boring this time!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So you would have been better off saving your money and looking your dreams up online?

Jessica said...

I was eating lunch as I was reading your blog and reading about the baby boiling hot tub seriously made me lose my appetite. That is sick!! Moving does suck.