Tuesday, September 16, 2008

yeah...

I'm bad...I ditched class yesterday. I really didn't want to go. For whatever reason my teacher really doesn't like me. Last class she insulted my name. She likes to guess our names when we get to class so that she can remember them or something so when I got there she guessed that my name was Jamie. She also guessed that the next girl who came in was named Jamie, but the girl's name was actually Jenna and the teacher said "that is such a better name". Carlos (the guy in my group who sits next to me) was like "oh, burn!" and he was laughing so hard at me and then he couldn't wait for the other guy in our group to get there so he could tell him all about it. lol I was laughing too, but I seriously do not like this lady. I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I went to tumbling class with Jess and Jaidyn on Saturday morning and I felt really bad that Jaidyn didn't like it, but we got her a happy meal and it cheered her right up so all is well. After lunch Jessica had to come to TMA to do the filing so I came with her to help her out on her first day, and I ended up staying the entire time...almost 6 hrs. I decided that each weekend when she comes in to file I am going to come with her and do my homework. I got all of my math homework for the week done and I took both of my quizzes for the week so I don't have to worry about math again until next weekend. I thought it would be a good idea since there are no distractions at work I have nothing to do except homework. After hanging with Jess at TMA I just went home and watched some tv and then I went to bed. On Sunday I got up and decided that I wanted Jess to dye my hair for me since it was getting pretty gray so I called her and set it up. I went over there at about 1 and she dyed my hair for me and then I just went home. Well actually I went to the grocery store and then I went home. I made some delicious dinner and relaxed for the rest of the day. Lately I have been wondering if I really want to be a psychologist...I need to do some thinking on it. If anyone has any career suggestions let me know...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Dude, seriously lol. Jenna is a cute name though lol.

Jessica said...

I don't blame you for ditching class, your teacher does sounds mean! I am so glad that you are going to come with me to TMA while I file.