Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well...

Things are sort of looking up on the school front. On the up side...my dream class was much better the second time. It was weird, and I didn't really learn anything, but it was entertaining so I guess that counts for something. On the down side...my art class sucks. Things are going better with the group, but my teacher apparently hates me because she kept yelling at me for no reason. The guys in my group were laughing at me and telling me how much she hates me as if I didn't notice it myself! I don't know what her problem is, but she had it out for me yesterday. Hopefully she will be in a better mood tomorow. I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I came in to work on Saturday to do the receptionist a favor and help her get caught up on the filing, but apparently it wasn't a favor because she seems really pissed at me about it. I thought it would be nice because it was her birthday on Saturday and she seemed really stressed abou the filing so I thought it would be a relief to come back from her birthday less stressed...I guess I was wrong. After work Jess and I went to the fashion show mall where I showed amazing restraint. I went into the Betsey Johnson store and fell in love with a purse, but I didn't buy it because I knew I didn't need it. It would be my 4th Betsey in a year. Jessica ended up getting it for her anniversary so it was better that I didn't buy it. She only had one Betsey (two now!) so she deserved it. Jess and I want to do something for our birthday this year, but we can't really figure out what to do. We just want to have some fun. Sunday I sat around the house trying to recover because I had been sick since Friday night. I got sick Friday night and I had the worst headache ever...I kept taking motrin, but it wouldn't go away. The headache actually started Thursday night while I was at class and I thought it was from the lights, but it never went away and it lasted clear through Saturday. I felt really bad because Jessica got sick on Sunday night and I think I made her sick. Sorry Jess! Things should be pretty quiet (hopefully) for the next couple of weeks because starting Friday my boss in going to be gone and he won't be back until the end of the month. Oh, and the funniest thing happened to me the other day...well I think it's funny. Jordan, the guy that's going to be my new roommate, had a party for his birthday back in January and I went to it. Well there was this girl there who was all over him the whole night, and it was really obvoius that she really liked him. Well he was flirting with me a little because that's what we do and the chick really didn't like me because of it. She wasn't being very nice to me and she said a few things that let me know she didn't like me. Well Friday I stopped at a gas station that I don't normally go to and I was walking around getting the stuff I wanted not paying much attention to what was going on. Well when I went to get in line I looked up and she was right in front of me and she was looking at me. Well I could tell she recognized me by the look on her face and she turned away from me all fast like she hoped I wouldn't recognize her. Well she had a friend with her and when she turned around she was saying something to her friend and then the friend did the "oh, I think I need to look at something behind me" look so that she could look at me. You know it's that kind of look when they don't actually stop to look at anything they just brush their eyes past you you know? Well that's what she did. I was cracking up...I thought it was really funny. I don't know if the girl still doesn't like me, or if maybe I was reading too much into this whole thing, but that's how it seemed to me. I just thought it was really odd that I would see her after all this time. That's what I get for stopping at a strange gas station. lol Well now that I've bored you with my stories I guess I will go.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you have drama...And you're moving in with him? Don't you think the drama will follow? What rule did I break with my red purse?