Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today was weird...

I had to babysit for Jessica this morning while she took the baby to his checkup and I had to be there by 9 so I just decided not to go to work before I went to her house because I would only get to be there for like an hour before I had to leave. Well I went to Jessica's house and I was hanging out and I started not to feel well so I got Jaidyn to come watch tv with me so I could lay down. I layed down for about an hour and when I got up I checked my phone. I had a bunch of missed calls and a voicemail from Samantha sounding all freaked out wanting to know where I was. I called her back and found out that there was some miscommunication and she didn't know I was babysitting. When I didn't show up for work she went to my apartment thinking I'd just overslept and when she saw my car wasn't there she started freaking out thinking that something bad had happened to me. I felt so bad! She was really upset and I felt horrible. Apparently a bunch of people at work were really worried about me and she even had her husband leave work to come to my apartment! I never even heard my phone ring! When I got to work after I was done babysitting everyone was making fun of me. lol It's good to know that people will notice if I'm missing though lol. Jessica emailed me a while ago and told me that Jaidyn said she misses me...ohhh! She can be so sweet sometimes! Well I just wanted to share that little story!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I felt so bad when Sam called because she was all crying and I was like "Ummmmm, isn't Jamie babysitting for Jess while she takes Colin to the dr this morning?" And all of a sudden in a normal (albeit pissed off sounding) voice she was like "She is?" lol. Not really funny but still kinda funny...

Jessica said...

I feel bad that Sam was so freaked out. Although i don't blame her because what else was she supposed to think. Now you will probably end up really missing and Sam won't even bother looking for you because she will think you are just babysitting or something.lol

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry your day was weird! On my way to work i was listening to my voicemails and one of them was sam...and her voice sounded really worried...and all she said was..."ashlee its sam i need you to call me back right away its about jamie".... i thought you were in a car accident or in the hospital or something all these crazy things were running thru my head... so i called her back....and she was like im so sorry i found jamie.... she was laughing but she still sounded realy shook up! I am definitely glad that everything was okay tho :)