Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't wait...

for 2 things. One...I can't wait for today to be over. I have to go to art class tonight, which sucks on any normal day, but today we have to hand in a paper and the syllabus says that "several students will have to read their papers aloud"...um...no thanks! I really hope she doesn't do that and if she does I really hope she doesn't choose me. I don't want her to tear apart my paper in front of everyone (and she will). The second thing I can't wait for is the concert tomorrow night. I am so excited...I'm pretty sure the last concert I went to was when I saw Panic @ the Disco the last time and that was a long time ago. It is sure to be fun. For one it is outside so it won't be all hot and gross like it would be in a venue...second it's the Rock Band Live tour and I heard they are going to bring people up on stage to compete playing rock band! How fund does that sound. Not to mention I like all of the bands (except one because I don't know who they are...The Cab...they're from Vegas...anyone heard of them?). Jess is going with me which is awesome because I'm pretty sure the last concert we went to was 5 years ago almost! She doesn't like any of the bands so I'm really grateful she said she'd go with me. She's a good sport. I ordered a bunch of stuff from Wal Mart today and got the best deal. I got a 19" flat screen tv (for my room), a 32" flat screen tv (for the living room), a 10 piece cookware set (TFal), a 16 piece dinnerware set, a flatware set, a 16 piece set of glasses, and some cooking utensils all for $940. If you ask me that's a lot of stuff for such a good price (especially 2 tvs!). I can't wait for it to get here. I had it shipped to the store so I wouldn't have to pay shipping and it says it should be here by the 24th. I will be moving soon, but I may have to stay with my sister Sam for a while. The house I'm moving into may not be done by the time I have to move out of my apartment. The guy who bought it is redoing the bathrooms and the kitchen so I can move my stuff in, but I won't be able to live there yet. Which is ok because I can totally stay with Sam. Did I mention that Sam gave me her leather couches and her chair? She got a new living room set a while back and she's been storing her old furniture for me...I get pretty much all new stuff! I'm pretty lucky living in style at my age...happy thoughts! I'm giving my old tv to Ashlee if she wants it because otherwise I was just going to throw it in the trash. I have had it for over 5 years (it still works great, but it's kind of big and I'd have to buy the stupid converter for it in a few months anyways) and it's been an awesome tv. It survived a fall from a mantle and works like a champ! lol Well I guess that's about all I have to say. I will post again this weekend and let everyone know how the concert was (as if anyone cares lol).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you are in the money...I hope you have to read your paper aloud and I also hope they make you get on stage to play rockband lol.

Jessica said...

Thats right...I am a good sport. If Van Halen ever goes on tour again, I am making you go with me.lol I wish I could get all that new stuff. Althought it would probably just get ruined in this house. I came downstairs from a shower last night and Jaidyn had drew all over the couch with pen. The couch is only about 4 months old.

devon314 said...

http://myspace.com/thecab
after the show i bet you'll love them
they are amazing.