Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playhouse Disney...

Well not a lot has been going on lately. I just worked and went to school last week. On Thursday I went with my friend Kami and some of our other friends to look at wedding dresses because Kami is getting married! I had so much fun looking at all the dresses. Poor Kami didn't seem to be having as much fun, but that's understandable since she had to put on all those dresses. lol My mom came down to babysit Jessica's kids for her this weekend. She came down on Thursday and she just went home this morning. She was here to babysit for them on Saturday because Jess and Eric were going out for the day to celebrate their one year anniversary. Friday night I went to Jess' house and we had some tacos for dinner (yum!) and then Saturday morning I got up and went back to their house to hang out with my mom while she babysat. At about 1 I took Jaidyn to a birthday party and then Samantha and I took Jaidyn and Sam's nephew Hayden to the Playhouse Disney Live show. The kids had such a good time. By the time I dropped Sam and Hayden off and got Jaidyn home we were both so tired. Jaidyn fell asleep in the car on the way home and I felt so bad waking her up because she had fallen asleep on the way to playhouse disney and I had to wake her up so she didn't even get a real nap and she had such a long day. After that I hung out at Jess's house for a while and then I came home and crashed...I had a long day too. lol This morning I woke up and did the usual. A little cleaning and a little laundry. I decided to go to the movies today because I hadn't been in a long time (yes Ashlee I went alone...don't cry). I went and saw Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist...it was ok...nothing I'd pay to see again. After the movie I went shopping at Lane Bryant because I had a coupon and I ended up getting an awesome deal on some new stuff. I got a new pair of jeans, a new hoodie, and a new bra for only $66! After Lane Bryant I hit up Target to get a few things and ended up spending a decent amount of money there too. I got a new comforter set and some new sheets and then some other random things I needed. After Target I just came home to relax. I did some math homework, but had to give up because I was sucking at it. I have to bust ass on my homework tomorrow though because I have a paper due Wednesday and a quiz on Tuesday...sometimes I hate school! lol Well I guess that's about all I have to say.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You only hate school sometimes? lol.