Sunday, October 12, 2008

Concert

The concert was a lot of fun. It was outside in a parking lot so it wasn't all hot and crowded. It was kind of windy, but the breeze was nice. The only downside was that since it was outside there was no seating so it was like 4 solid hours of standing. Jessica doesn't like that kind of music, but she said she liked the Cab, and Plain White T's. We didn't listen to Dashboard because I don't really know their stuff and we ended up running into a friend from high school so we talked to him through most of their set. They had rock band set up so that people could play if they wanted...we didn't play. They had like 4 different groups of people come up on stage and play rock band between bands. We ended up leaving part way through Panic @ the Disco even though they were the reason I wanted to go. It was just late already (like 10:30 or so) and I still had to take Jess home, then get back across town to my house and I had to be to work by 7 the next morning. They sounded good though. Luckily we were only stuck in the parking garage for a few minutes because we left early. Friday I was so unbelievably tired, but I made it through. Saturday morning I woke up early to go to the office with Jess and we stayed there until 1:00 then I went to her house to dye her hair for her. Last night I went through a bunch of my stuff to see what I want to take with me and what I want to get rid of...I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff. This morning I woke up and got ready and went to Jessica's house so that we could go to the fashion show mall. We took the kids with us and they were really good. I ended up buying a new Betsey Johnson purse...it's so cute. I can't post a pic right now because I don't know how, but trust me it's cute. Now I'm just doing laundry and posting this blog. I need to make some dinner soon because I'm starving (I even went to the store today!).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It's very easy to post a picture. I got your text after church, the purse is cute. Much cuter than your hooker bag lol.