Thursday, January 22, 2009

ugh!

I don't feel well at all. Everyone in the office has been sick and now I feel like I'm coming down with something. I hope not because I've already been sick once this winter...which is more than I ever get sick! I have been taking Airborne and Zicam to help ward off whatever is trying to get me. I am going to dinner with Kami and Ashlee tonight so that should be really fun. I haven't really talked to Kami since she got married and I miss her! Yesterday I went to lunch with Jess and the kids and it was fun. I hadn't seen Jaidyn in a long time because she was in Alamo the last time I went to Jessica's house. Jaidyn and Colin were both being funny and cute (as always). So it looks like I will probably get to move into my new place next weekend. It will hopefully be done next week and then we get to move in. It's going to be weird not living with Sam and Kody anymore...I'm seriously worried about what it will do to her dogs when I move...they seriously love me lol (I think it's because I give them turkey bologna all the time!). I will be happy when I am settled somewhere and I won't have to think about moving again for a while (unless Jordan decides he can't stand me or vice versa). This weekend looks promising for being pretty lazy. I will need to start getting my stuff rounded up to move, and I think I have to go set up a new computer for my dad, but other than that I think I can sit around as much as I want.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought you set up dad's computer a long time ago? The boys were both sickish a few days ago but they seem to be over it.

Jessica said...

Thats cool that you can move next weekend. I bet it will be nice not to live out of a bag anymore. Eric is getting sick too. My throat hurts a little bit this morning.