Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm so boring...

I'm not sure why I blog because I never really have anything interesting to say lol. Last week was pretty much the same as usual. We are really busy so everyone is frazzled. I ordered myself a second pair of the Nike's I bought because I liked them so much. They are seriously so comfy so I had to get myself a pair in a color that matches more of my clothes since the first pair I bought are gray, pink, and purple. On Friday Sam and I got to leave work early because we had to drive the boss somewhere. After we dropped him off we headed to Jessica's house because my mom was there and she was making enchiladas...yum! Saturday morning we woke up and headed to Jessica's house again so that we could all go out to breakfast. We went to the Black Bear Diner which is so good. Sam talked me into ordering this huge piece of chicken fried steak...seriously it was so big it took up most of a plate and I could only eat like half of it. We took some pics of it before and after, but it's on Jessica's camera so I can't post it. After breakfast we headed over to Town Square to do some shopping. We all wanted to go to Sephora and get some beauty products so that was our first stop and we all spent sufficient funds there. I decided that I want to use the Bare Essentials make up so I bought a bunch of it and I got Sam hooked on this face wash by Philosophy so she had to get some of that. After Sephora we headed to Old Navy where good deals were found. After that we decided we were done at Town Square so we headed back towards Jessica's house so we could go to JC Penney and Target. After we hit those stores we went back to Jessica's and hung out until it was time for my mom to make us some tacos...Yum again! My dad came over and we all stuffed ourselves on tacos. After that It was time to head home. Yesterday I woke up and decided I wanted to go buy Six Feet Under on DVD because I heard it was really good and I don't have anything to watch right now. I looked it up online and of course the only place I could find it was at Barnes and Noble in Summerlin. I talked Sam into going over there with me and I found the DVD and Sam found some books. After that we stopped at Home Goods and Pier 1 because Sam had some gift cards. Once we got home I just went in my room and didn't come out again for like 6 hrs. I was just watching my show and relaxing. Of course because I was so lazy I couldn't sleep last night, but I'm used to it. I hope this week goes by fast because I want it to be the weekend again.

No comments: