Monday, January 12, 2009

so...

not much new happening with me. I finally got to watch the season premier of Nip/Tuck the other day and it was so good. I couldn't wait for the new season because the way last season ended was killing me and let me just say it was worth the wait! I was also stoked about the new season of The Biggest Loser. I love that show and I was really excited when it started again. Lets see...Thursday was the same as usual...worked, went home, went to bed. Friday work was quiet because the boss was gone so that was nice. I like it when it's quiet around here (mostly because it never is). Friday as I was getting ready to leave work I started to feel really sick and I had the worst pain in my stomach..the kind you get when you have the stomach flu. Luckily I didn't throw up or anything and I was feeling better by Saturday morning. I didn't do anything all day Saturday. I got up and watched One Tree Hill, then I watched Coyote Ugly, then I ordered Prom Night off of pay per view, then I watched it again...lol. Do you see a pattern (if not let me help you out...I sat on my butt all day!). Saturday afternoon I got a text from Jordan inviting me to come hang out at the Loose Caboose for his birthday. I didn't even leave to go meet them until 10 pm and I didn't get home until 3:00 am. We left the bar at 2:00 am but I had to take Jordan and his sister home and they live on the complete opposite end of town from me so by the time I dropped them off and got home it was 3:00 and I was so tired. Of course I couldn't go to sleep right away so I read for a little while and got to sleep around 3:30 or so. Then of course I woke up at 7:30am. I was a little sad, but thought it would be ok because I figured I would be so tired I would be able to sleep well last night, but of course I couldn't. Yesterday after I woke up I hung out and talked to Sam for a while and then I went to Jessica's house so she could dye my hair for me. It was getting really gray so I was really happy that she agreed to do it for me. After she did my hair I hung out at her house for a while and then headed home. Kody and Samantha both got Nintendo DS's for Christmas and Kody is addicted to his. After he got home on Saturday all he wanted was for me to race against him on his little mario racing game because you can link the two DS's together and play each other. Well yesterday Sam got him a new game and he insisted that I play with him. It is a Mario/sonic Olympics game and it's pretty fun. Let me just say that I am awesome at the basketball one...and I'm ok at the archery too. lol After that we watched Death Race and then I had to go to bed because I couldn't stand to be sitting up anymore. lol Oh, so I went on a bit of a shopping spree last week and ordered a bunch of stuff. Well first I ordered a watch from Dillard's a few weeks ago because it was on super sale and I've wanted it for a long time. It is a really cute Betsey Johnson watch and of course it's on backorder so I'm waiting for that. Then I ordered Jaidyn's birthday present. I got her a trunk of dress up clothes. I hope she likes it. Then I bought myself some more stuff. I bought a pair of Nike Shox from Zappos because they were on sale for like $90 (which is a bargain since they are usually over $100). I am excited because I needed a new pair of shoes for the gym and they are so cute and I hear they are really comfy. Then I ordered some new workout clothes from Old Navy. I got 2 shirts and 2 pairs of yoga pants for like $60 which I thought was pretty good. Then I ordered an Ed Hardy handbag from Torrid. I was really excited because I get 5% off for being a member, then I had a 10% off coupon, and I had a $25 gift card that I got for Christmas so I got it for $75. I can't wait for all my stuff to get here. I got some really good deals!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My hell, send some of your abundance of money my way lol.