Tuesday, November 4, 2008

there is a bird...

walking around outside my window and it's cracking me up. I know that's random, but whatever. So last week I finally finished cleaning out the apartment, and the keys are turned in so I am done with that place for good! Last week I just worked and went to school...nothing major. I took Friday off of work so I could go to Alamo with Jess and the kids. I think Colin was upset that I was riding with them because I wouldn't let him cry. Every time he tried to cry I told him to stop it and he would just look at me like I was the meanest person in the world. lol We had a good time in Alamo. When I got there I had my mom cut my hair because it was getting pretty long, and I needed to have it thinned out bad! I asked her to take about 2 inches off the bottom and by the time we were done she had taken 5 inches! My hair is now just above my shoulders. I don't mind because I think it looks cute, but she was really upset about it. She didn't mean to take that much and she kept telling me how sorry she was. I was laughing because I wasn't even mad. lol After that we just hung out and waited for trick or treat time to roll around. Andrea and Ryan came up to visit so that helped the time pass faster. Jess got the kids dressed in their costumes and then when Eric got there we left trick or treating. Colin got restless after just a few houses so Jess took me and Colin home and picked up Samantha to finish trick or treating. A little while later Andrea, Jeremy, Ryan, and Brock showed up. Then Jess, Eric, Jaidyn, and Sam. And then Tyson called to come over so we had a full house for a while. It was really fun. After everyone left we all just went to bed. We woke up Saturday and Sam and I headed back to Vegas pretty early. I didn't really do anything the rest of the weekend. I went to Jessica's house so she could dye my hair for me because it was getting pretty bad. Other than that I didn't do a lot. I can't believe that Thanksgiving will be here in just a few weeks. I can't wait! I also can't believe that it's already election day. I am so anxious to see who our new president is going to be!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Ha are you kidding me? I cant believe election day has taken so long to get here! I am so utterly sick of hearing about the dang thing lol... And I want to see your hair! You should like post a pic on here... OR even better... we could hang out and I could see it in person!!! I choose option B

Andrea said...

Are you anxious enough that you actually voted? Maybe that bird is looking for Ashlee, isn't she a friend to the fowl? lol.

Jessica said...

I had a fun time in Alamo too. I wish it was Halloween again. Jaidyn loved trick or treating. I also can't wait to find out who wins the election. I am just praying that it is Obama.