Monday, November 10, 2008

yay!

So things are going pretty good. Friday night I went to Target to get the new issue of Cosmo and I decided to look at the TVs because I need to get a big TV for my living room and they had a 42" TV on sale for $650 so I wanted to go back on Saturday and get it. Saturday I woke up with a craving for Starbucks so I went and got a pumpkin spice latte and it was so good. When I went back to Target later I had a not right feeling about the TV so I decided not to buy it and when I got home I researched it a little (because I couldn't remember the brand the night before). I found out that the company who makes them filed for bankruptcy and no one know if they will honor the warranties on the TVs so I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy it. After that I just went home and did nothing...literally. I watched Next Friday and took a nap lol. Sunday I got up and Sam and I decided that we wanted to get our nails done. She is leaving on vacation on Friday so she wanted to get a pedicure too so we went to the salon down the street and got our stuff done. After that I had to go to Caesar's Palace to an art gallery for art class so Sam came with me. After we looked at the art we went to La Salsa and got some lunch (so good!) and then we went in search of an ATM machine so we could get money for the valet. Well we had to go back into the forum shops to find the ATM so we decided we would do a little shopping. We went into the Guess store and I found the cutest purse that was on sale. I wasn't going to buy it since I just bought a new purse, but Sam insisted I should buy it so I did and it ended up only being $40. It is so cute and I'm really glad that Sam swiped it from some lady so I could have it lol. After that we decided we should get out of there before we spent any more money so we went home. Other than that not a lot happened.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

lol. I love how you post like 50 things that went on and then end it with..."other than that, not alot happened..." lol. Did you notice in that link that I sent you that they had a bathroom curtain too. I think you need to buy it lol.