Thursday, December 17, 2009

it's been a while...

since I blogged last. I have no idea how long, but a long time. There hasn't been anything especially interesting going on here...just the usual. Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful. We did have a party crasher, but luckily we were able to get rid of him before he caused too much trouble. The whole family was able to be there which was nice. We hardly ever get to spend time all together. The week after Thanksgiving my mom and Jessica talked me into going to Disneyland with them. We left on the 1st and came back on the 4th. I had to drive the entire time because we all had to squish into the truck (3 adults and 2 children in car seats!). I was a little nervous, but we all made it back in one piece (Jess didn't even have any freak outs about my driving). We had a great time at Disneyland. It was all decked out for x-mas and we got the kids cute little Santa hats to wear (Jaidyn's was a pink princess one and Colin's was red with mickey ears). We also went to California Adventure which was fun. I've never been before. Last weekend I had my company holiday party. It was really fun and nice. I think everyone had a good time. I partied a little too hard and was very sad on Sunday, but it was my once a year splurge and it was fun. Our party was at the M Resort and a bunch of us got rooms. After our party a group of us went down to one of the bars and stayed out until 2:00am. I am so not use to that kind of thing lol. Sunday I had to write a paper in my hung-over state which wasn't so awesome, but I managed to get it done. I've been stressed all week about my finals. I was mostly just worried about my math class because I'm so not good at math, but I took my final last night and I got an 83 so that's good. I ended up getting a B in the class. I am getting really excited for Christmas. I love going to Alamo and watching all of the kids open their presents. They are so sweet and it's so much fun for them. The only sucky thing is that my dad won't be there this year. He has to work Christmas day so he's not coming up. I can't wait to spend a few days at my mom's house being lazy and eating good food. I also can't wait to be off of school for a couple of weeks. I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open these days. I haven't been the gym in weeks because I've been so tired. Hopefully I can get over that this weekend and get back to the gym on Monday (I need to go all week to try to combat holiday weight gain lol). I'm also going to try to keep blogging on a semi-regular basis :)

No comments: