Monday, December 29, 2008

it's over...

and I'm not sad like I usually am. This year it just didn't really feel like Christmas. I picked up my dad Wednesday night and we headed to Alamo. It was snowing and raining on us the entire way there. We didn't get there until 8:30 or so and when we got there I still had so much stuff to do. I had to eat dinner (the most important thing on my list since my mom made enchiladas) and then I had to put all of the gifts I bought into gift bags. I know...it seems like I was a slacker, but there was no room to put my gifts at Sam's house so I had to keep them all in my car so I didn't have a choice but to wrap them when I got to Alamo. Ugh...I had to drive all the way to Alamo with the creepy ventriloquist doll that Tyson wanted in the car with me. It freaks me out so bad, but he loved it so I guess it was worth it. Seriously I was sitting in my car waiting for my dad to get there and it was completely dark and I started to freak out and had to turn on the light inside the car to make sure the doll wasn't coming to get me lol. Christmas was good (it always is). Everyone was there and everyone loved all of their gifts so that was nice. I ended up staying in Alamo until Saturday night because my friend Kami got married and her reception was in Alamo on Saturday and I didn't want to miss it. Congrats Kami and Dennis...they looked like the happiest couple in the world and I am so happy for them! I just went to the reception long enough to go through the line and then I was headed back to Vegas. I ended up reading the first 3 books in the Twilight series again over the weekend because I love them so much lol. Well I guess that's about all I've got to say.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It probably didn't feel much like Christmas since you are living at Sam's and she doesn't put up a tree.

Jessica said...

I would have been freaked out to ride in the car with that freaky doll too!!

Ashlee said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am cracking up at you right now!!... the part about that doll and having to turn the light on hahahahaha...that is soo funny!! By the way you would be so proud of me! I read the first and second twilight books...and now i just started Eclipse... I love them too...even tho i was so against them before i read them!! :p