Monday, December 1, 2008

I can't wait...

for the weekend to get here. Our company christmas party is on Saturday at Green Valley Ranch and I'm really excited. I always have a good time at our Christmas parties because it's the like one night a year I drink and I have a nice hotel room to stay in and we usually get a gift at the party so it's always fun. I got the cutest dress to wear and now I just need some earrings..and maybe a bracelet. lol I really want Jessica to come to the party with me, but she can't decide if she wants to go. Everyone at work keeps asking me if she's coming with me. The rest of my weekend was pretty uneventful. I sat around most of the day on Saturday except for when Jess and her kids came over for lunch. I was really happy to see the kids...they are so cute. Yesterday Sam cleaned out her other spare room (which she uses as an office) so that she could put a bed in there for me so I won't have to sleep on the couch anymore. Her neighbor offered to let us use a spare bed they had so I got a good night's sleep last night (finally). I bought my mom and grandma's christmas presents today and I really hope they like them. I ordered them from Things Remembered. I now just have to buy my dad, Tyson, and Ryan presents. I know what I'm getting the boys, but I have no idea what to get my dad. He's such a hard person to shop for. I am so happy that I'm almost done with school for the semester...I need a break. I finished and posted this blog a while ago, but I decided I needed to add this to my blog. I just got the grade for my final paper in art and I got the second highest grade in the class (the teacher told me). I am really excited because I thought I had done a bad job so I am way less stressed right now. I just have to get through my actual final and I'm good to go. I guess I should spend next Sunday studying (even though I'll probably be hung over). So anyways...I just thought I would share my good news. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Are you gonna get Tyson his creepy ventriloquist(sp?) doll? lol. Jess would probably have nightmares with something like that in her house... lol.

Jessica said...

I would totally have nightmares if I had that in my house. When I read his email, I wasn't sure if he was serious or kidding.lol Good job on your paper. You always think you did bad, when really you usually always do good. I still haven't decided about the Christmas party.