Wednesday, January 7, 2009

wow...

how did Colin get to be 1 year old already? I can't believe it. All of the kids are growing up so fast and it's freaking me out. lol Well let me think...last week was about the same as usual. I worked Mon-Wed and then I was off for 4 days! On Wed. I was pretty pathetic and I was asleep by 10:30. On Thursday I sat around the house all day and read and then on Friday I went to hang out at Jessica's house with her and the kids. While I was there Jessica was like "hey did I tell you that Jaidyn hit me in the head with a toy so hard the other day that I thought it was bleeding?" and I was like "no". In the mean time as soon as Jessica said that Jaidyn went running into the play room and she comes to me a minute later with this little etch-a-sketch thing and tells me that she hit her mommy with it. I said "Jaidyn, why did you hit mommy?" and she said "because my was pissed" (now you have to remember when you read this that Jaidyn has a lisp so it was even funnier). It took everything I had not to bust out laughing! I turned away from her for a minute so I could get the smile off my face and then I told her that we don't use that word...that we say that we are mad. Apparently she listened to me because the next day everyone was trying to get her to tell the story and every time she did she would say she hit Jess because she was mad. It was probably the funniest thing she's ever said to me. lol Saturday I went to Alamo for brother's birthday party. It was fun to have the family together again. I took a ton of pics and there are some pretty funny ones. lol I have a picture of Tyson in an Elmo birthday hat holding that stupid doll I got him and the doll is wearing one of the hats too...it's priceless! I also have tons of pics from where Jeremy let the boys put their faces in the birthday cake. On Sunday I went to the book store and the grocery store, but that's it. I bought a little voodoo doll kit at the book store for like $8.00, but I'm scared to use it lol. I know it's not real, but it just seems like a cheesy horror movie or something. You know, I get the doll not believing in it and then all of this terrible stuff happens. lol So it looks like I might be able to move into my new residence by the end of the month. That would be nice...because Kody won't stop asking me when I'm going to move out lol and I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind having some peace and quiet again. Well I guess that's about all I have to say...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Dude, you have to send me the pics. Especially the one of Ryan on my lap, good hell, he's almost as big as I am lol.

Kami said...

Um... Who are you using that voodoo doll on? That stuff freaks me out!

(Yay keeping up with Jamie's life!)

Jessica said...

That is just funny that you bought a voodoo doll. Why in the heck would you buy one of those creepy things?

Ashlee said...

I wish i coulda heard Jaidyn say pissed that is soo funny and cute!! That made me laugh!! Okay so.. i think i would be more affraid of a voodoo doll than that doll you got for tyson....seriously...why did you get a voodoo doll??