Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Yeah...I know. So I came home from work today because I wasn't feeling well and now I feel worse. I woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose and now I just feel so tired. Sam sent me home because she said I had a fever. I spent the entire day watching Entourage so that was cool. So Jordan told me that we would probably be able to move in this weekend, but he just called me and said it will be next weekend for sure. He said I can move my stuff into my room this weekend, but that we can't move any furniture into the living room or anything until next week because the tile has to be cleaned. The entire house has tile floors except for the bed rooms which have wood floors. I am going to have to invest in some slippers because my feet are going to get cold! The nice part is that there is no carpet at all so I never have to worry about it getting stained or anything. I am going to babysit Jaidyn tomorrow while Jess and Eric take Colin to get pics since he's 1 now. I plan on taking her a happy meal and chilling...she likes me. Brother doesn't like me so much so it's good that I don't have to watch him...he seriously hates me I think. lol Nothing really interesting has happened this week. I have just been working and hanging out like usual. Sam and I have been staying late at work so we have been getting home at like 7 which doesn't leave a lot of time to be bored so that's nice. I am really excited because I got Tyson's b-day gift...and it's quite possible that I'm more excited than he is lol. Yesterday I got an email from Ticketmaster saying that Fall Out Boy is coming to Vegas and that tickets are going on sale on Saturday. They were on presale for the fan club members and people who have a specific type of credit card. I decided that I wanted to take Tyson to see them because they are his favorite band and I really like them too so I thought it would be something fun we could do together. I of course text Andrea right away to see if she would let him go and she said yes. I didn't want to wait until Saturday to try to get tickets because I was afraid they would sell out before I got any so when I saw a thing that let you buy tickets early if you paid an extra $35 to join the fan club I decided I had to do it. I figured it would be ok because when you join the fan club they give you a t-shirt and a sticker and a few other random things that I can give to Tyson. Of course as soon as I got the tickets I had to call and tell Tyson...I couldn't wait until his birthday to tell him because I was seriously bouncing off the walls I was so excited. Andrea said he is really excited so I'm really glad. I wish we didn't have to wait until April, but I think we can survive. It ended up working out really well too because the concert is on Sunday April 5th and so I thought Tyson would have to miss school on Monday so I could bring him back, but that happens to be the first weekend of spring break and the weekend of the 5K so I will already be going to Alamo so I can bring him back with me and he doesn't have to miss any school. lol I figure it must be fate! haha Well I think I'm going to go download some music...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We're also having Ryan's baptism that same day after the 5k too. I was too worried if we had it closer to his birthday that people couldn't come because of all the babies we have due in the family so it will be even more perfect. An eventful weekend for sure.

Jessica said...

Yeah, you guys will have a blast at the concert. Jaidyn is excited for you to come over.