Monday, March 30, 2009

let's see...

I haven't been doing much lately. I totally did go to Wal Mart and buy Twilight on dvd at midnight...there was a super long line. The next day I went to Planet Hollywood and purchased a new Betsey Johnson bag...I love it. It is the perfect white bag for summer. The next day I went to breakfast with my dad, Sam, my cousin bobby, and his friend lance. We ate at the Black Bear Diner which might be my favorite place for breakfast. It is so good...I highly recommend going there sometime. Last week was the same as usual. Boring! The days went by so slow. I went to dinner with Kami on Tuesday at Casa Don Juan's...so delish! We had a good time talking and walking around the ghetto looking in store windows and going down a scary crack alley! The rest of the week I don't recall doing anything special. I come home and watch tv until it's time for bed, or Jordan and I talk until it's time for bed. I'd say at least twice a week we have 3-4 hour long conversations. They are very entertaining. haha Saturday I went to Jessica's house to babysit Colin while they took Jaidyn to get her pictures taken. He slept most of the time I was there and when I went to get him out of his crib when he woke up he was none too happy to see me. lol He kept staring at me like "what the heck are you doing here?". I did end up making him laugh with my old school dance moves...he thinks it's really funny when I do the running man, the cabbage patch, and the sprinkler. lol He danced too and then I taught him how to blow kisses. Jess had been working on getting him to do it and he would put his hand up to his mouth, but he wouldn't do the rest of it. Well I got him to do it all including making the kissing sound. haha Sunday I did a whole lot of nothing. I sat around all day and I only left the house to make a beer/cigarette run for Jordan and to go to Target where I was almost blown away by the worst wind. Today I had an appointment at the eye doctor and he told me that I have excellent vision. He said I probably won't need glasses until I'm 40 lol. I am excited about that. I thought for sure I would need glasses. I am near sighted in my right eye, but not enough to make me need glasses. Just one more thing to spend money on and end up losing/breaking. Next on my to do list is to go to the dentist. I really don't want to do that because I don't think my teeth are all that great. I don't even want to know how many cavities I have. I also don't want to hear something like "you need to have your wisdom teeth out". I know I'm a wuss, but I was nervous for the eye doctor for crying out loud! Jordan's girlfriend will be here on Thursday night. She is staying the weekend, but Thursday night is the only chance I'll have to meet her because I will be gone all weekend. I am headed to Alamo for the Eric M. Lee Memorial 5k and Ryan's baptism. Those events are happening on Saturday, but I will be leaving for Alamo on Friday night so I don't have to wake up super early and drive up there. I am staying in Alamo until Sunday and then I'm bringing Tyson back with me so that we can go to the Fall Out Boy concert on Sunday night. I think we are going to stay at Jessica's house that night because I think Tyson would be more comfortable there since he's stayed there before. Plus they aren't all that far from the Palms. Monday I'll take Tyson back to Alamo and then I'll come back. I am so excited for the concert I hope we have a good time. Tyson is stoked because Metro Station is one of the opening bands and he likes them. Well I guess I'm going to go eat some pizza before Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill come on.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you and Colin had an entertaining Saturday lol.

Bonnie said...

Hey Jamie - I came across your blog & thought I would post. I am from Vegas too, but I haven't lived here that long. I also have a twin sister who lives in Ft. Worth, Texas! We LOVE "Twilight" & have read all the books. I flew down to Dallas so we could see the movie together.
Have a great week!

Jessica said...

Next time you are going to have breakfast at Black Bear diner or whatever it is called, how about you let me know so I can go. I love that place.