Friday, March 20, 2009

Home sweet home

I am happy to be home from Cali. I had a really good time, but I am so tired it's nice to be home. So just moments after I posted my last post Jordan came home with a case of beer and a case of Mike's Hard Lemonade so that we could celebrate St. Patrick's Day with green beer (in my case green Mike's). Well we decided to play beer pong and it seems that I'm not very good because I lost 3 games in a row and drank way too much. I didn't even go to bed until after 11 and I had to be ready to leave my house by 7 for Disneyland. Well I went to bed and woke up at 4 with the worst headache of my life and I was very sick to my stomach. I spent the next little while in the bathroom thinking I was going to be sick. Finally I decided to go lay down for a little while, but I had to get up a short time later because I thought I was going to be sick again. I spent the next hour or so on the bathroom floor wishing I could throw up. I finally knew I had to get in the shower because it was already after 6 and I hadn't even packed my stuff yet. When I finally got up from the floor in front of the toilet I started brushing my hair and had to lean over the sink because I finally was going to throw up...or so I thought. I ended up just heaving and that was even worse because at least throwing up makes you feel better, but heaving just makes you sad. Finally I was able to control it enough to get in the shower and after that I was ok. I ate some crackers and sipped some water and all was well. I was super tired though. We got to Cali at about noon or so and we checked into the hotel and then we went to get some lunch. After lunch Jess and Eric took their kids to the beach and Andrea and I took Tyson and Ryan to Target and then back to the hotel. We just ordered pizza for dinner that night. Thursday we woke up early and got to Disneyland about a half hour before they opened. Jess and Eric took Jaidyn and Colin to ride the smaller kids rides and Andrea and I took Tyson and Ryan to ride some other rides. We got about 3 rides done and then it was time for lunch and Ryan decided he wanted to go back to the hotel so after lunch Andrea and Ryan left and Tyson and I stayed with Jess, Eric, and the kids. We rode a few more rides and then Tyson was ready to leave so he and I went back to the hotel. Jess, Eric, and the kids ended coming back not long after that. We were all tired and it was pretty hot. That night we went to The Outback for dinner and it was really good and then we walked over to Target to pick up a few things. We woke up this morning and just came straight home. We stopped in Baker for some lunch but that was it. Andrea dropped me off around noon and then she and the boys headed out for Alamo. Since then I've just taken a shower and sat around. Jordan and I were chatting for a while, but his friend is here now and I left them alone so they could chat. I am seriously contemplating driving to the Wal Mart right down the street from my house at midnight so I can get a copy of Twilight. I know...it's sad, but I really liked it. I am so tired right now, but I don't feel like I can go to sleep right now. I should have gone to the gym today when I was sitting around doing nothing, but I was feeling a little lazy. I am so happy that today is only Friday. It makes me glad to know that I still have my whole weekend to do whatever I want (namely nothing). I can't believe it's already almost the end of march...time is flying by way too fast. Well I guess I don't really have anything else to say...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I also had a good time, but I am glad to be home. I can't believe you wanted to go to wal mart at midnight. I might have to borrow twilight sometime so I can see why everyone makes such a big deal about it.