Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a slacker...

I know this, but I kind of forgot about blogging for a while. So not much has been going on since I blogged last. Things are good at the house...we are all settled in and doing well. Since I last blogged I have not done much. I had the whole fiasco with my mom's eye surgery, but she is recovering and should be able to see again soon. I went to Utah with Sam a couple of weeks ago and it was ok. We left Friday night to head to St. George to see my grandma and to look at modular homes for Sam and Kody's property in Alamo. Early Saturday morning I woke up so sick to my stomach like I was going to puke and I stayed that way for several days. There has been some kind of awful sickness going around work that makes you tired and nauseous and gives you the worst headache (which I've had for over a week straight). Anyways that Saturday we went to visit my grandma and then we ended up at the gun store (not my idea) and we spent a considerable amount of time there (boring!) buying a new gun for Sam and Kody. Then we drove all over St. George looking for some modular home place that when we finally found it was not what we were looking for at all. We drove home that day and got home around 4:30 or so. I was so happy to be home. Sam's driving makes me car sick and I was sick to my stomach anyways so it was not the best thing ever. I am getting ready to leave for Disneyland tomorrow with Andrea, Tyson, Ryan, Jessica, Eric, Jaidyn, and Colin. It should be a really good time. I am so happy to have 3 days off of work. I need it really bad...I almost had a melt down at work today. Other than that I've just been shopping, being lazy, and reading. Oh, I did start going to the gym again though...I really like it. I haven't gotten up to going as much as I want to, but I figure it's a good start. The thing that sucks is that this gym by my house is so busy all the time that it's hard to find a good time to go. I like to work out in the women's gym (at least for now) and when it's so busy you can't find an empty machine to save your life. Once I get back to where I'm not dying on the machines by the end of my hour I will start working out in the main gym, but for now I don't think I want that many people seeing me like that lol. I am so tired I feel like I could fall asleep right now, but I have laundry to do and I have to pack when that's all done so I think falling asleep now is a bad idea. I can't even really do any of it in the morning because I have to be ready to leave by 7 so that doesn't leave me time to mess around in the morning. 7 is what time I have to be ready to leave for work so at least it's not earlier than I'm used to, but it is sad to think that I won't be sleeping in on the 1st day of my vacation (or any of the days for that matter :). I am lucky though because Andrea and the kids have to get up way earlier so they can drive from Alamo and be here by 7...that sucks. Well I guess that's about all I have to say...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I won't make you sick with my driving. Sam and Jess drive just the same, on the gas off the gas on the gas off the gas. lol.